Yorkshire and the Humber Research Interest Group
Our Yorkshire and the Humber Research Interest Group is for anyone who is interested in research into Parkinson's and wants to support Parkinson's UK's research aims and objectives.
Research Support Network (RSN) volunteers, led by a steering group, work with local groups and staff to co-ordinate, initiate and participate in research activities of the following types:
- Meetings and presentations on research given by researchers.
- Visits to laboratories undertaking Parkinson's research.
- Participation in clinical trials and studies.
- Keeping up-to-date with research progress and new developments.
- Finding people to speak to branches and other groups.
- Promoting the Brain Bank.
- Working with researchers to shape their research and helping review and make decisions about the research projects funded by Parkinson's UK.
- Raising funds for research into the cure and better treatment of Parkinson's.
Join the Research Support Network to get alerted to activities near you.
For more information contact us at [email protected].