Focusing on prehabilitation – the principles and practice, this virtual conference will provide a practical guide to delivering an effective prehabilitation programme to ensure patients are fit for surgery or treatment.
This conference will examine preoperative optimisation of patients' fitness and wellbeing through exercise, nutrition and psychological support, using a variety of case studies to explore the benefits in terms of outcomes and patient care.
This conference will enable delegates to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to deliver effective prehabilitation
- Learn from outstanding practice in implementing a prehabilitation programme
- Reflect on national developments and learning
- Improve the way they support patients to prepare themselves, physically and emotionally for surgery/treatment
- Identify key strategies for improving physical activity, exercise and behaviour change
Exclusive 20% discount for Excellence Network members. Quote ref: hcuk20park when booking (*cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full T&Cs available upon request).
HCUK's online virtual events include a combination of live webcam presentations, training materials, video sessions and interactive exercises. Find out more about virtual attendance for HCUK's conferences.