Do you enjoy cycling? Do you fancy a challenge?
Then Pedal for Parkinson's is for you! With four events all over the country, and a choice of distances, there's a challenge to suit everyone.
Not only will you have the chance to get fit and have fun, your sponsorship will help us find a cure and support everyone affected by Parkinson's.
Go the distance and make a difference
Our 2016 Pedal for Parkinson's events have now finished, thank you to all our cyclists, we hope to raise a fantasic £110,000.
What to expect
- a variety of route distances - around 20, 40 and 60 miles for each event
- Four great locations: Warwickshire, Yorkshire, Stirling and Isle of Wight
- signposted circular routes
- bike mechanic support
- downloadable GPX route files
- refreshments en route
- a medal and a big cheer at the finish
- post-race leg massage
- fun family games at the charity village
Join us in 2017
We will be releasing details of our 2017 event series towards the end of the year. Please email us at [email protected] if you would like to be notified when we launch.
Find out more
Contact our Events team on 020 7963 9312, email us at [email protected] or you can tweet to us at @PedalParkinsons with any questions.