Do you enjoy cycling? Do you fancy a challenge?
Then Pedal for Parkinson's is for you! With three events all over the country, and a choice of distances, there's a challenge to suit everyone.
Choose your distance and make a difference
Find out about our exciting Pedal for Parkinson's events going on in 2017.
What to expect in 2017
- a variety of route distances - around 20, 40 and 60 miles for each event
- Three great locations: Warwickshire, Yorkshire and East Scotland.
- signposted circular routes
- bike mechanic support
- downloadable GPX route files
- refreshments en route
- a medal and a big cheer at the finish
- post-race leg massage
- fun family games at the charity village
- chip timing
Find out more