We offer information, friendship and support to local people with Parkinson's, their families and carers.
We also organise regular events and social activities. Join us - and meet other people affected by Parkinson's in your area.
Bailey Room, Christ Church
Last Wednesday of the month
Marilena Ricciardi, Volunteer Co-ordinator
0344 225 3704
Younger People's Coffee Morning (Uxbridge area)
This informal coffee morning is a chance to meet other younger people affected by Parkinson's. We meet in a public library to socialise and plan activities, for fun and to fundraise for Parkinson's UK. Refreshments are provided free of charge. Come along, meet new people and set yourself a challenge!
Where: Uxbridge Library, 13-14 High Street, Uxbridge, UB8 1HD - view map
When: We currently have meetings planned for the following dates:
- Wednesday 8 February 2017, 10am-11.30am
- Wednesday 15 February 2017, 6pm-7.30pm
- Wednesday 8 March 2017, 10am-11.30am
- Wednesday 12 April 2017, 10am-11.30am
- Wednesday 10 May 2017, 10am-11.30am
- Wednesday 14 June 2017, 10am-11.30am