We offer information, friendship and support to local people with Parkinson's, their families and carers.
We also organise regular events and social activities. Join us - and meet other people affected by Parkinson's in your area.
Please email [email protected] for more information.
Please check with us before attending our meetings.
- See a list of our upcoming events
- See our latest news
- Take a look at our Lincoln Branch photos on Flickr
- Find us on Facebook
Derby Parkinson's Symposium
When: Saturday 7 October 2017, 10am-3.30pm
Where: Education Centre, Royal Derby Hospital, Uttoxeter Road, Derby, DE22 3NE
Cost: £10 per person, including lunch and refreshments
Contact: 01332 254679 or [email protected]
Download the booking form (PDF, 662KB)
A day of talks and workshops for people with Parkinson's and carers, organised by Parkinson's UK, the National Centre of Rehabilitation Education and Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Talks and workshops, led by Parkinson's specialists and experts, will include:
- My gut feelings - about Parkinson's
- Looking after your brain
- The use of technology in Parkinson's
- Maintaining healthy bones
- Looking after your bladder and bowels
- Dietary considerations for people with Parkinson's
- Coping with diagnosis; self-care and wellbeing
- Continuing to work with Parkinson's and benefit entitlements if you need them
- High impact exercise [restrictions apply]
- Music and dance to improve movement
- Carers' workshop
- Impulsive and compulsive behaviours
Lincoln and District Branch meetings
Bracebridge Heath Village Hall
Redhall Lane, Bracebridge Heath
Second Monday of the month
Paula Justham, Interim Branch Secretary 01427 788725 [email protected]
Lorraine Ray, Volunteer Co-ordinator 0344 225 9850 [email protected]
Aimee-Danielle Silvey, Parkinson's Local Adviser 0344 225 3627 [email protected]