Why support us?
Can your business help?
Parkinson's UK is a national charity with a local focus. Our extensive network of local groups enables our work to reach communities across the UK. They're further supported by our local teams who run a range of activities and work to improve local services.
But our work is totally dependent on donations. It's only with the help of businesses like yours that we can continue to fund vital research and provide support and information for everyone affected by Parkinson's.
By working with us, your company will benefit from a bespoke charity relationship with an experienced Corporate Fundraising team.
We will strive to creatively meet your business objectives, and make sure that your employees are fully engaged and motivated.
- 2.7 million visits to our website in 2016
- 61,000 likes on Facebook and over 56,500 followers on Twitter (figures correct as of 11 September 2017)
- More than 7,000 discussion forum members
- 365 local groups across the UK
- regional fundraising team of 25 across the UK, including teams in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- 350 specialist Parkinson's nurses
- more than 7,000 people in our Campaigns Network
- 3,000 volunteers
- 1,700 members in our Research Support Network
- teams of researchers working on over 100 groundbreaking research projects