From stepping out with our Walk for Parkinson's eventers or snapping the action at a social event, you’ll take photos or videos that capture and communicate the atmosphere and impact of our fundraising events.
Various dates - see application form for details
UK wide - see application form for details
what the role involves
- take high quality photos and/or video of our people, events and activities for a range of uses
- collect a variety of images; varying the orientation and capturing participants, family and friends, performers, action and group shots
- incorporate the Parkinson's UK brand into your activity
what you could get out of volunteering
As a photography/film volunteer you will:
- meet others in your local community, building connections and awareness of your photography
- use and develop existing skills in photography and client engagement
- gain experience of dealing with members of the public and supporters of Parkinson's UK
what we're looking for and why
In order to fulfil this role, you will:
- have your own equipment to use on the day, capable of taking high resolution images
- be able to work to a brief and create quality photography/film
- have examples of your previous photography/filming projects provided ahead of the day
find out more
If you would like to know more about the role before applying please contact us on 020 7963 9328 or email [email protected].
Please read the role description fully prior to completing the application pack. Applications can be submitted to [email protected] by the closing date.