Local fundraising volunteer - East Grinstead & Crawley
Co-ordinate local activities and raise funds in support of the work of Parkinson's UK.
Approx 6-8 hours per month.
What the role involves
As a local fundraising volunteer, you will co-ordinate local activities and raise funds in support of Parkinson's UK's work to find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's. This will include:
- organising fundraising events and activities
- developing ideas to bring each event to life
- researching new fundraising opportunities
What you could get out of volunteering
Through this role you will:
- make a difference to those affected by Parkinson's in your area
- develop IT, event and organisational skills
- meet new people, get involved in events and activities and contribute to your local community
What we're looking for
In order to volunteer for this role you will have:
- a reliable and honest approach
- good organisational and IT skills
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
Find out more
If you would like to know more about the role before applying please contact us on 020 7963 9328 or email [email protected].
Please read the role description fully prior to completing the application pack. Applications can be submitted to [email protected] by the closing date.