Local development volunteer - Surrey
Work together with other local development volunteers and staff to maximise the work of Parkinson's UK in your area.
Approx 10 hours per month.
What the role involves
The local development volunteer role is a key part of this process.
Working together locally with other volunteers and staff, you will:
- support Parkinson's UK staff to consider the support and activities provided in a local area, identify gaps and evaluate options
- make decisions about the best way to increase access to support and activities
- monitor the implementation and success of these decisions
What you could get out of volunteering
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- find out more about services and support available to people in your area
- gain useful organisational, communication and research skills
- provide valuable research and feedback to help shape the local work of Parkinson's UK, allowing more people to stay in control of Parkinson's
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
For this role you will need:
- a passionate approach to the values of Parkinson's UK and working together to improve the lives of everyone affected by Parkinson's
- access to a computer and good IT and record keeping skills
- the ability to analyse information and data and use this to make informed decisions
fIND OUT MORE
If you would like to know more about the role before applying please contact us on 020 7963 9328 or email [email protected].
Please read the role description fully prior to completing the application pack. Applications can be submitted to [email protected] by the closing date.