Text to donate
Help find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's with just one text.
Text PARKINSONS to 70500 to give £5
Help more people living with Parkinson's to take control of their condition and live more positively every day.
All donations go towards Parkinson's UK's general funds.
Text WONTWAIT to 70500 to give £5 for research
People with Parkinson's need new treatments. The science is ready and we have the expertise. We won't wait – invest in our research today.
All donations go towards Parkinson's UK research.
Text WONTWAIT to 70300 to give £3
Donate £3 today and help us fund vital research into better treatments and a cure for Parkinson's - all donations go to research.
Your text will be charged at £5/£3 plus one standard network rate message (based on your network provider). Always get the bill payer's permission first.
Parkinson's UK receives 100% of your donation.
Terms and conditions
By texting you are agreeing to receive information about our work in the future. Reply NO INFO to opt out at any time.
Text donation is an easy way to give. If a service is advertised as a text donation service then the money is taken from your mobile phone account or pre-pay balance and paid to us by your network provider.
- Parkinson's UK will receive 100% of your text donation. You may also be charged for one text message each time you text us at your network provider rates. The charge will show on your bill and the number you sent to will have 5 digits.
- Please ensure you spell the SMS keyword (for example PARKINSONS) carefully, and that you enter the correct shortcode (such as 70500).
- Always get the bill payer's permission. You must be 16 years or over to send a text donation.
- Shortly after your text donation you will receive a 'thank you' text message from Parkinson's UK as an acknowledgement of your gift. In some cases, you may also receive a second reply message. You will not be charged for either of these messages.
- If your keyword or shortcode are invalid, or your text message is received after the campaign or promotion has finished, you may still be charged your standard network message rate. and your donation amount (where applicable)
- Parkinson's UK cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any mobile telephone network or line, system, server, mobile provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost or not properly received.
- Your donation may be eligible for Gift Aid. We may contact you on the mobile number you used to give you the opportunity to add Gift Aid to your donation. If we send you a link to a page where you can submit your details then, as with any mobile browsing, you may incur charges from your network provider.
- We may contact you with news and information about other campaigns. If you'd rather we don't contact you about other future campaigns then include the words NO INFO at the end of your message, for example, PARKINSONS NO INFO.
- If you contact us by text and subsequently wish to change your mind about future contact, please reply NO INFO to any future text from us.
- If you access the Internet from a mobile phone you may incur data charges. Please ensure that the connection you use is secure and take reasonable security precautions when clicking any URL or filling in any mobile web form that we might send to you.
- Please don't try to donate using this number from outside of the UK. If you donate using this service from a UK mobile outside England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you may incur additional network charges.
- We use a company called RSM 2000 Ltd to provide a text helpline for dealing with any issues related to text donation services. Call 0330 660 0425. Please do not use this number for contacting Parkinson's UK – it is purely for any issues that you may have about our text donation services.