Pedal for Parkinson's
With three events across the country and a choice of distances, there's a Pedal for Parkinson's challenge to suit everyone.
Do you enjoy cycling? Fancy a challenge? Then Pedal for Parkinson's is for you!
Not only will you have the chance to get fit and have fun, your sponsorship will help us find a cure and support everyone affected by Parkinson's.
Go the distance. Pedal for Parkinson's.
Go on a 20 mile blast, 40 mile blaze or 60 mile burn to help bring forward the day when no one fears Parkinson's.
Choose your distance and make a difference
Our 2017 event series is now complete, but watch this space for our 2018 events.
- Stratford Upon Avon - June 2018.
- Harrogate - July 2018.
- Stirling - August 2018.
What to expect in 2018
- A variety of route distances - around 20, 40 and 60 miles for each event.
- Three great locations - Warwickshire, Yorkshire and East Scotland.
- Signposted circular routes.
- Bike mechanic support.
- Downloadable GPX route files
- Refreshments en-route.
- A medal and a big cheer at the finish!
- Post-race leg massage.
- Fun family games at the charity village.
- Chip timing.