Pedal for Parkinson's
With two events across the country and a choice of distances, there's a Pedal for Parkinson's challenge to suit everyone.
Do you enjoy cycling? Fancy a challenge? Then Pedal for Parkinson's is for you!
Not only will you have the chance to get fit and have fun, your sponsorship will help us find a cure and support everyone affected by Parkinson's.
Go the distance. Pedal for Parkinson's.
Choose from a 25 mile, 50 mile or 100 mile route to help bring forward the day when no one fears Parkinson's.
Watch this short film to find out more about Pedal for Parkinson's.
Registration is now open!
- A variety of route distances - around 25, 50 and 100 miles for each event
- Two great locations - Shropshire and Central Scotland
- Signposted circular routes
- Bike mechanic support
- Chip timing
- Downloadable GPX route files
- Refreshments en-route
- A medal and a big cheer at the finish!
- Post-race leg massage
- Fun family games at the charity village
Could your business support us?
Your business could help us provide care and support for people with Parkinson's by supporting Pedal for Parkinson's and raising vital funds