Esa /wcs

Hi 

I'm in the middle of sorting out for a mandatory reconsideration with help from the parkinsons uk help line 

and a little confused with this descriptor

im probably reading it wrong but if you fall under a,b,c or d and you don't use an aid like an electric wheelchair,

with an electric wheelchair you would be able to achieve them and there for you would fall under "e"

hope this makes sense 

can anyone help !! 

Activity 1: Mobilising unaided by another person with or without a walking stick, manual wheelchair or other aid if such aid can reasonably be used.

Descriptor:
(a) Cannot either:
i) mobilise more than 50 metres on level ground without stopping in order to avoid significant discomfort or exhaustion;
ii) or repeatedly mobilise 50 metres within a reasonable timescale because of significant discomfort or exhaustion.
15 Points
b) Cannot mount or descend two steps unaided by another person even with the support of a handrail.
9 Points
Cannot either:
i) mobilise more than 100 metres on level ground without stopping in order to avoid significant discomfort or exhaustion;
or
(ii) repeatedly mobilise 100 metres within a reasonable timescale because of significant discomfort or exhaustion.
9 Points
(d) Cannot either:
(i) mobilise more than 200 metres on level ground without stopping in order to avoid significant discomfort or exhaustion;
or
(ii) repeatedly mobilise 200 metres within a reasonable timescale because of significant discomfort or exhaustion.
6 Points
(e) None of the above apply.
0 Points

Hi PjB...

assuming you are in an electric wheelchair surely you would come under sec b, cannot mount or descend 2 steps

Smoggy