Feeling awful

Hi Does anyone feel really awful all of the time. Whenever I see the symptoms of Parkinsons they seem to say physical problems but I feel really ill. Difficult to describe how I feel the only tangible thing is a bad shake of right side but that would be no problem if I didn't feel so ill. whenever I am asked how I feel I can only describe it as feeling awful. Does anyone feel like this. Sorry to sound off but it is really getting me down begining to just sit in a heap or lie on the bed. I am taking Pramipexol just one 1.05 in the morning, but that seems to make me feel worse am waiting for referral to a new consultant at present appointment in Novermber, perhaps that will improve things. Sorry this is such a moan but just needed to get it off my chest but would like to know if it is usual to feel so rough. regards Sugaplum

Hi sugaplum,

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so unwell. Hopefully your new consultant will be able to help, and it might also be good to speak to a Nurse in the meantime so please do call our Helpline on 0808 800 0303 and a Nurse will call you back. They might know what is causing you to feel unwell, particularly with the medication you're taking and have suggestions to improve things for you.

I hope this helps, let us know how you're getting on. And there is no need to apologise for coming here to moan, we are all here to help!

Best wishes,

Joanne - Digital team. 

depression ,body ,lower back and joints aching , and the feeling like someones just disconnected me from the mains,and any energy has drained out of me...and ...and...yes sugarplum ...you moan as much as you feel ...chin up after though eh...