Hello, I'm here at last

Hello everyone!

I 've had PD for several years. I had this weird feeling that something was wrong but couldn't pinpoint what it was. Surrounded by doctors all my life (family tradition), I was the only one who did not follow the medical profession. Instead I became a teacher of English.It was my students who first noticed the signs.The slow movements, the trembling of my little finger, the loss of expression, the fatigue...

In the beginning it was just a suspicion, but I started learning about it anyway. I visited sites and forums, searched for information and hoped for the best.

To tell you the truth, I was relieved when after the exams I got diagnosed.At least now the enemy is visible.I feel strong again, maybe stronger than ever and I am determined to live my life to the fullest and follow my passions. Apart from teaching I enjoy writing, crafting, painting and swimming. I have created a blog called Trembling Tales where I share my thoughts in an attempt to inspire other people who face similar challenges. I will be happy if you find some time to read my posts. I hope you like them.

Welcome, Alive.

Can you post the link to your blog, please?

Sure! Here it is 

http://tremblingtales.blogspot.gr/

Hi Alive,

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to hear you're following your passions and doing so many things you enjoy. 

Best wishes,

Joanne

(Digital team) 

Hi alive I also have dragging feet , you seem to have a realy good attitude  welcome to the forum 

Ian xx