I cant weep anymore

sad faceHello

Well as  the title  implies  I  CANT  CRY   and  its    enough  to  make  me weep,  I  am  a   very  emotional  person  and  crying  although  not fashionable  well  bawling  my eyes  out  every  month or so  would  ease  the  pain      and  distress inflicted  by  blackheart,  but  as my character is  becoming  harder  or  hardened  if  you  like  I am  no  longer  sobbing my  heart  out  as  per,  and  I  am  like a human pressure cooker  as a result encounters with  humans (  not a  fitting  description) who  ignore the  fact that  a  person  maneuvring  (  I  know its spltrang)  a disability  not  a  juggernaut,  scooter  that  person  is more  than  likely  disabled  yet  such  ignorance  they  show  with  abundancibilityness,,,, last  week  my wife  and  I  were  doing  the shopping  and  the  little  machine  is  handy  for that  and  will  carry a  hefty  load   of groceries papers  mgazines  etc  and  the new  store  serving  our village has  more  than  enough  space  for  my very  slow  pace and  Im  in  no race  so the trace of  unsettled face,,,,ez  I  KNOW  I  KNOW  I  am  no   W Wordsworth on  one  ladies  boat race  well  lets  say  she  held no  grace when  as  I  slowly  made  my way to  check  out  she  turned  quickly    and  walked  into  the  curved bumper  the  bumper is  designed to  reduce  harm to peds,,and  this  person went  into  overkill  mode it  was a  sight  to  behold  ,, and  the  language,, well I  have   a  extensive vocabulary  of  gross  obscenities but  I  have  updated them   since  our  encounter  ,three  witnesses saw  the  incident,,and  I  was  about  to  retaliate  in kind  but  as  there  were  kiddies  in earshot   I   said  nowt,, instead  there  was  a  feeling  of  indiference ,,I  did  not  care  I  could  not  give a  flying  foxbat  and  still dont,,  and  that  is  not me   I hate  what  I  am  becoming,,   some  may      say its  inevitable  after  years  of  conflict  changes  can  be  expected    but  it has  been  so  rapid,,its  not  normal  to  not  care  I  need  to  weep  and  cry  and  sob   and  blub this  horrible  state  of  mind  out  of  my  system,  and  I   have  fitted  a  new  razor  edged  bumber  along  with  sharp  blades  to the  axles  of  mobscoot,,,(  no  I have  not)   thats  silly, but  I  would  like  too.

Is  anyone  else feeling this  horrible  emptiness

OTan                                         heavy  Fedsbro

Depression is common in PD, sometimes caused by low serotonin. I take reputable inhibitor and find it helps. Speak to your doctor if you think that might be the problem.

Serotonin does not concern depression. Serotonin, when secreted from the serotinergic neurons, initiates sleep.