New Digital Team Member

Hi all,

I'm a new member of the Digital Team at Parkinson's UK, I'll be working on the online community and social media channels.

I started here on Monday and I look forward to speaking to you soon!

Best wishes,

Joanne 

Joanne

Welcome to the forum.

EF

Hi Joanne M

Welcome and good luck 

Cc

Thanks both for the welcome! 

Joanne 

please to meet you Joanne will you can you please fix this too many post issue it is driving some of us crackers.

Hi bettyblue,

Nice to meet you too, and sorry to hear you're having issues with site. We've made some changes recently, so I just wanted to check if these are new issues that have started happening since then or the same issues with vanishing posts that have been happening for a while?

Thanks,

Joanne 

Welcome Joanne nice to meet you also, hope you are settling in ok big grin

Sheffy

Thanks Sheffy! 

Hi Joanna,

Just to get the ball rolling!,  This is mythrid go at accessing and logging on

1)   Site undergoing....

Navigating by another route  PD forum webpage came  up but

2)  Didnt rcognise my password which is always the same/"remembered" at my end

Back to the way navigated the first time site came up and as you can see I've logged

in successfully.

This sequence of events has happened before - lot of bugs in the system?

hi j this issue dates back months possibly even years.

BB

Hi j welcome .

Hi Joanne

I'm already Treasurer for Christchurch Branch and I want to do more , I am especially interested in Social Media and how it could be exploited for branches anywhere.

Hello Joanna why can I not send PM at the moment even replies??

BB

Hi TC,

Thanks for your message. I'd be happy to have a chat with you about social media - please do drop me an email at [email protected].

Thanks,

Joanne

Hi BB,

Sorry about this, I'm not sure why it is stopping you sending PMs. I've had a look from our end and looks like they are still enabled. I will check in with the team about what's going on, and get back to you when I know more.

Best wishes,

Joanne

Thanks Joanne xx

Hi Bettyblue,

I've just sent you a test private message - please do let me know if it works and if you are able to reply and we'll have a look into what's going on :-)

Best wishes,

Joanne