New members welcome

Nikos, Barbara hollis, Moderators2, Katiecrumpet, Birdbrain

welcome to you all, not the choice anyone would want we know but welcome none the less if you have any questions i can help with please ask me or any others we are all here not only to help ourselves but everyone including their families and carers.

be strong, don/t stress ( very bad for us) and above all do laugh and be positive, it is a roller coaster and we are all on it.

BB xx

A roller coaster sums it up! I am finding the immediate post diagnosis period a struggle---just accepting it and trying to adjust.

I like the idea of a community.

Frances

Hi Frances,

We all go through similar when first dx I became very angry at first and wanted to blame someone then came the tears followed by depression, You have to make a choice as to weather or not you are going to fight this condition we have. I know it's hard but believe me it can help I have even given mine a nickname The B**** I look in the mirror everyday and tell my B**** she will not beat me that will never be allowed all the time I have the will to fight her.

As I said in one of your previous post if you need advice from anyone of us we are all there for each other we are YOUR COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!! and will be there for you just ask.

BB xx

Hello. I'm a new member. I'm waiting for a scan and can't start treatment until the results are in.

In the meantime I'm trying to overcome the distress and anxiety I feel and keep busy with activities that will help me.

This site is a godsend for information. It's so friendly too. 

Hi maddie23,

Welcome to our forum. I'm glad that you're finding helpful information and friendly support. Please feel free to call our helpline on 0808 800 0303 if you need any more help or advice. It's open between 9am-7pm Monday-Friday and 10am-2pm on Saturdays.

Take care,
Edwina
​Moderation Team