A-Level project on treatments and therapies

Hi all,

I am currently 18 and at college conducting an Extended Project Qualification on the most effective treatments/therapies of Parkinson's disease.

I am researching into drugs such as Dopamine Agonists, Levodopa, Apomorphine and other inhibitors (COMT and MAO-B), therapies such as Speech, Physio and Occupational and also surgery eg. Deep Brain Stimulation. 

If anyone is willing to share any experiences or opinions of any of the mentioned above or an other treatments/therapies they have received I would really appreciate it. If it is easier for me to send you specific questions to answer just send me a message! 

Thank you in advance, 

Ella

HI ELLA I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT WILL HELP YOU... FIRE AWAYrazz

Hello, Ella --

I've had experience with a few things you mention:  Dopamine agonists, Levodopa, and speech therapy.  Also I could comment on rasagiline and Amantadine.  Ask any questions you wish.      J

Hi Ella

I have experience of Levodopa, MAO-B inhibitors  physiotherapy and occupational therapy , any questions feel free to ask