Q&A: The legal aspects of impulsive and compulsive behaviour

Hi all,

I'm pleased to finally confirm that the long-awaited Q&A session on the legal aspects of impulsive and compulsive behaviour will be next week.

We're inviting Gary Walker, a clinical negligence solicitor from the firm Foot Anstey.  He will be joining us starting Tuesday, 29 October.

We'll post with further details about the Q&A shortly.

Thanks,

Ezinda

At last we have a legal expert to clear up all the unanswered questions about action against the drug companies who have allowed lives to be wrecked by DA induced OCDs.

Where are all the past posters who have suffered so much?

Please submit your questions by Nov 4 th.

GG

Hi all

We've posted a transcript of the Q&A session on the law and impulsive and compulsive behaviour at www.parkinsons.org.uk/askgary.

Ezinda

It has disappeared. Really wanted to see as we have been in hell this last year due to side effects. Aside of extreme gambling and issues with hypersexuality over spending and mood changes, aural hallucinations. Absolute nightmare and no, we were not warned. This all came a an almighty shock to me. Sufferers are adept at hiding habits, as someone said, it is all part of the thrill. We had to sell home through this!

There is no legal action possible in the UK. We tried every legal firm we could…no one here will go up against the wealthy drug companies despite successful actions in the USA , France and Australia.
Too many vested interests and so much money at stake…
Profit before people…
Be strong and survive…
GG

Reah…could the Qand A page be resuscitated?
It does not appear when the link is pressed?
Thanks.
GG

Hi @goldengirl,

Updated

I’ve spoken to the content team about this and it turns out that particular piece of content wasn’t migrated when we updated the Parkinson’s UK website because the information was out of date. We’re currently updating the impulsive and compulsive information on our website and are exploring doing another Q&A in the near future.

I’ll keep the forum posted on the impulsive and compulsive section on our website.

Best wishes,
Reah

Hi There. Is it possible for us to read the updated transcript now? or some updated Q&A’s?

Thanks for getting in touch, OneStar :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll pass your question along for the team to take a look at tomorrow.

Best,
Min
Moderation team.

Thank you!

It is vital that this information is available…please treat this request as urgent.
Thanks
GG

Hi @OneStar,

The information that is on our website is the latest version at the moment. The new version will be out imminently and I will share it with the forum when it is live.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact our feedback team via email at [email protected].

Best wishes,
Reah

Please could someone recover this link and post here?

Hi @OneStar
Our latest information on Impulsive and Compulsive Disorders can be found here. With regards to the updated Q&A on the legal aspects of this, we’ll get in touch with our content team to see if a newer version is available.

Warm regards,
David
Forum Moderation Team

It’s like trying to get fog in a net…years pass and always the update is imminent…
The drugs companies continue to make millions and lives continue to be ruined…