Apomorphine

Does anyone have experience of Apomorphine via infusion pump? I'm getting mine next week but would like to know if anyone experienced impulse control issues or sleepiness?

Cheers
hi aj, i am on the pen at the moment it does make me yawn after i have used it, but other than that i have no probs but then i only use it as and when i need it, its brilliant hope it goes well with the pump, sue.
Thanks, I am hoping it will make a change as I'm just all over the show at present. Hope that the apo will even me out, but Ropin and I weren't exactly great mates so am a bit worried about it. Thanks for your help. AJ
Hi AJ. Are you on the pump yet? If so how goes it.I went on the pump some 6/12 ago & found it v easy to use only taking mins to set up & the little button infusion needle a roaring success. I am now off it'cos I felt my dosage too low but could have adjusted,but mainly couldn't come to terms with an indwelling needle which actually never popped out but I was constantly aware of it all the time, esp when golfing. I now rely on the pen which I can control easier. Also on the pump I had many nodules & a skin reaction which I do not get with pen. Very disappointing