A new baby

:grin:Don't know if I'm posting in the right place ( who cares ) :laughing:
But just thought I would tell you good people of the forum that my first grandson
arrived at the weekend an early Christmas present for me and my hubby he's just perfect ( not my hubby ):wink: life has been a bit difficult the last few months regarding side effects with meds and stuff so this is such a joy.
Regards Heather :grin:
many congratulations Heather.

grandchildren are an absolute joy. I have a grandson,Jack, who is now 2 1/2 and the second is due in June, i can't wait.

Jack really brightens up my days, he is an adorable, funny, chatty little boy and I feel very fortunate to see so much of him.

Enjoy yours Heather. xxx
Thank you so much Caroline they are a joy we have a granddaughter she is nearly 5
and we treasure the time we spend with her and so looking forward to spending time with our little grandson.
Regards Heather
enjoy!!
thanks for sharing the news

EF
Super, a new baby is a lovely thing, as my Mum used to say.
hiya heather,congratulations to you and ur family ,hope all well with baby and mother,wot a lovley xmas pressy ,enjoy x:smile:
Thanks all so much for the good wishes mother and baby are well
getting use to sleepless nights.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year
Regards Heather x
Heather may I add my best wishes to all concerned. Grandchildren are wonderful and great fun to be around. We have 2 Grandsons and 2 step Granddaughters. We just love the time they spend with us. I am sure you and your O/H will get so much pleasure from seeing your grand children. They grow up so fast now a days.

Radz xx
:grin:Thank you so much radar47 they certainly keep you on your toes that's for sure.
Regards Heather
Hi Heather,

Wonderful news, a baby is one of life's precious on-going miracles :grin:
Enjoy all those precious moments together.

Diane
Hello Heather

What lovely news.
Having a Grandson myself I know this little one will bring you so much joy. I went to see my Grandson (4) in his Nativity play at School and he was singing his little heart out, and I got so overwhelmed by the whole thing.

So Heather have an excellent Christmas with the family and get plenty of cuddles with your baby grandson.

AA the best love PB x
:grin:Thank you all so much
Regards Heather x