Any persons in angola suffering from parkinsons?

If so how are treatments there -- do you have much support & are you made to feel valued/included by others ?
a) presuming question not serious
are you considering moving?

b) presuming question serious
seemingly not

c) presuming question semi-serious
angola africa or angola indiana?
Angola has no parkinsons or very little internet or other illness kills before people get old . Closing my files on this topic
Epidemics of cholera, malaria, rabies and African hemorrhagic fevers like Marburg hemorrhagic fever, are common diseases in several parts of Angola. Many regions have high incidence rates of tuberculosis and high HIV prevalence rates.

Dengue, filariasis, leishmaniasis, and onchocerciasis (river blindness) are other diseases carried by insects that also occur in the region. Angola has one of the highest infant mortality rates in the world and one of the world's lowest life expectancies.

I think they have far worse problems to consider than PD!
Dear poker , thanks for your great response . V ery refreshing to get straight reply
any persons in angola suffering parkinson
Me
I've been to Anglesey, although I didn't have pd symptoms at the time.

Also republic of congonreminds me of a dean Martin song

When a fly hits your eye
Like a Biga pizza pie
Thaf means you've landed
In tit'congo
Now that I come to think of it, it wasn't Anglesey it was Swansea.
Sorry I been a bit sken eyed lately, I thought it said angela.
I did a bit of mental cutting and pasting. And I think you might have got a few other words wrong-for Angela's sake.
Over to you leyther. :fearful:
Panic over, we're in a page. It belongs to the annuls of yesterday's e-chip paper.
Youre right Eck.

There was no suffering at the time.