Take on a 20km walk through London in the New Year to kickstart your 2019! Setting out from Southwark, you will take in many of the capitals' famous landmarks including Tower Bridge, Big Ben and HMS Belfast before being greeted at Base Camp with well-deserved refreshments and your finisher's medal!
- Parkinson's UK Breathable T-Shirt and Buff
- Snacks & hot drinks at the start, picnic at half way and a hot meal at the finish.
- Event pack - timing chip, bib, free bobble hat, route map
- Full event support - marshals, support walkers
- Fully signed route, route map
- Aerobic warm up at the start
- Manned Check point at half way
- Doctors and event medics at rest stops
- Finish line celebrations & meal
- 2019 Winter Walk medal
How much does it cost?
There will be a £25 registration fee to be paid upon sign up, and you must pledge to raise a minimum of £125. At least half of this will need to have been raised 4 weeks before the event, with the remainder sent through 1 month afterwards.
If you have any questions then please get in touch at [email protected] or on 020 7932 1356.