Walk for Parkinson's - Greenwich Park
Join us for our Walk for Parkinson's around the beautiful Greenwich Park.
- Start and finish: Greenwich Park Bandstand, Great Cross Avenue, London, SE10 8XJ
- Minimum sponsorship: £50 suggested
- Advance registration: £12 for adults, £5 for under 16s
- Registration on the day: £15 for adults and £7.50 for under 16s (cash only)
- Registration opens: 10am
- Start time: 11am
- Route: 1 mile or 5 miles
Come along to our walk in historic Greenwich Park, one of the eight Royal Parks and home to the world famous Meridian Line and Royal Observatory. Choose from 2 different routes: 1 or 5 miles.
We suggest that all walkers aim to raise at least £50. Your entry fee goes towards the cost of organising the walk, but by raising £50 in sponsorship, you can make a huge difference to the lives of people with Parkinson’s.
- Start and finish: Greenwich Park Bandstand, Great Cross Avenue, London, SE10 8XH
- Parking: Parking is available at Greenwich Park, however, please do check the Royal Parks website for detailed information on the locations and capacity of car parks.
- Dogs: Dogs on leads are welcome.
Walk packs: Your walk T-shirt and fundraising pack will be sent soon after your registration and your number and on the day information will be sent the week prior to the walk.
- Registration: Please note registration closes just over a week prior to the event. On-the-day registration will be available but will be cash only and will cost £15 for adults and £7.50 for under 16s.
What you'll receive
- A Walk for Parkinson's T-shirt
- Fundraising advice, including a fundraising pack
- Support with your training
- A finisher's medal
Volunteer at Walk for Parkinson's
From marshals and car park attendants to photographers and support with marketing, we have all sorts of volunteering roles at our Walk for Parkinson's events.
Create your fundraising page
Make a fundraising page with JustGiving, then share it with friends and family. The money you raise will help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.
If you have any questions regarding this walk please phone 020 7963 3912 or email [email protected]