Walk for Parkinson's - Greenwich Park 2018
Join us for our Walk for Parkinson's around the beautiful Greenwich Park.
2018 event details
- Start and finish: Greenwich Park
- Minimum sponsorship: £50 suggested
- Registration fee: £10 for adults and £5 for under 16s
- Registration opens: 10am
- Start time: 11am
- Route: 1 mile, 3 miles or 5 miles
Come along to our walk in historic Greenwich Park, one of the eight Royal Parks and home to the world famous Meridian Line and Royal Observatory. Choose from 3 different routes: 1, 3 or 5 miles.
What you'll receive
Take part in a Walk for Parkinson’s in 2018 and help raise vital funds for people affected by Parkinson’s. Every step will take us closer to a cure.
All our walkers will receive the best support from us, including:
- A Walk for Parkinson's T-shirt
- Fundraising advice, including a fundraising pack
- Support with your training
- A finisher's medal
- Parking: parking is available at Greenwich Park, however, please do check the Royal Parks website for detailed information on the locations and capacity of car parks.
- Dogs: dogs on leads are welcome.
- Walk packs: which include your walk t-shirt and number will be sent out 2 weeks prior to the walk.
- Registration: please note registration closes 1 week prior to the event. On the day registration will be available but will be cash only and will cost £15 for adults and £7.50 for under 16s.
Create your fundraising page
Make a fundraising page with JustGiving, then share it with friends and family. The money you raise will help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.