Virgin Money London Marathon
Experience an unbeatable atmosphere as you race past the landmarks of London and take on one of the best marathons in the world!
Get a place
Our charity places for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2019 are now open and will close on Sunday 21 October 2018. For each charity place we ask for a registration fee of £70 and a minimum sponsorship of £2,000. Please focus on the following in your application:
- Your connection to Parkinson's e.g. friend or family member with Parkinson's
- How you plan to raise the minimum sponsorship. Are you a great quiz host or the resident office baker? Use your talents to your advantage!
The Virgin Money London Marathon ballot is now closed. The results will be announced in mid-October, after which we will announce our charity place allocation.
If you have a Good for Age entry or have deferred your entry from 2018 and would like to join our team please complete our registration form. We hope you will aim to raise at least £500 to support people with Parkinson's.
Run for Parkinson's
Your support will help us to find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.
Our Events team will be with you all the way through your training and fundraising, and be there to cheer you on the day.
- up-to-date information and support
- access to an exclusive training day with running and nutritional experts
- Facebook group to get to know the team
- fundraising pack and advice
- breathable running vest and iron-on letters
- supporter points along the route for your friends and family
- post-race reception with FREE massage, showers, and buffet
If you'd like to find out more, download our Virgin Money London Marathon FAQs.
Contact our Events team on 020 7963 3949 or email [email protected]
Create your fundraising page
Make a fundraising page with Virgin Money Giving, then share it with friends and family. The money you raise will help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.