Venice to Rome cycle
Join us for this exciting challenge through Venice, on the Adriatic Coast, to Rome.
This exciting challenge takes us south on flat roads from the canals of Venice to the rolling hills of Tuscany and Umbria, before cycling out of the hills on our last day for the run-in to Rome, where we finish a stone's throw away from some of the main sights.
|registration fee||Fundraising target||Trip cost|
- Parkinson's UK will be on hand to offer fundraising advice and materials and can send you a cycling top, fundraising pack and sponsorship forms.
- Transfers from and to Venice and Rome airports.
- All meals except where specified in the info pack, and accommodation on a twin-share basis.
- Discover Adventure leaders/mechanics/drivers.
- Full vehicle support throughout the trip.
- Group bike collection from Venice airport.
- Group transfer to Rome airport.
- Maps and route information.
- Celebration lunch in Rome.
You can contact the events team by phoning 020 7932 1342 or emailing [email protected].
Create your fundraising page
Make a fundraising page with JustGiving, then share it with friends and family. The money you raise will help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.