Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon
This stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital's world-famous landmarks on closed roads, including Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament, and four of London's eight Royal Parks - Hyde Park, Green Park, St James's Park and Kensington Palace.
To apply for a charity place, please complete our online registration form (via Active Network). For each place, we ask runners to pay a registration fee of £40 and to pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £350, which will fund our charity's vital work.
The public ballot is not yet open. To register your interest and be the first to hear about registration for 2018, visit the organisers' website.
Run for Parkinson's UK
We'll support you all the way to the finish line, and as a member of the Parkinson's UK Royal Parks Half Foundation Marathon Team you will get:
- Team Parkinson's UK running top
- Expert training tips along with access to training plans
- Fundraising pack, materials and support
- Regular newsletters and access to our team Facebook page so you can keep in touch with other runners
- Supporter points around the course and at the finish so friends and family can join our team on the day too!
Create your fundraising page
Set up your fundraising page with Virgin Money Giving, then share it with friends and family. The money you raise will help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.