Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 100
The Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 100 follows a testing 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey's stunning countryside.
With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, this world-class sportive is a truly spectacular event for all involved.
After finishing the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 on The Mall in central London, you're invited to join the Parkinson's UK team for a well-earned celebratory picnic!
If 100 miles is not for you, why not join our RideLondon-Surrey 46 team instead?
Getting your 2019 place
- Charity places for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 are now open. Secure your place >
- The ballot for the 2019 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 has now closed and results will be announced in early February. If you have secured your own place in the event, then join our team by completing our form to cycle for us.
Team Parkinson's UK
We'll support you all the way to the finish line, and as a member of the Parkinson's UK RideLondon Team you'll get:
- Team Parkinson's UK cycle jersey
- Invitation to our training day on Saturday 30 March
- Loudest cheer on the course as you whizz past our 3 cheering stations!
- An invitation to our post-race reception in a pub in Green Park
- Expert training tips along with access to training plans
- Fundraising pack, materials and support
- The chance to meet the team at the RideLondon expo
Join forces with the Parkinson's UK RideLondon team and do something amazing for people with Parkinson's.
See photos from 2018
See last year's photos of our amazing Team Parkinson's riders and get a taste of the action!
Create your fundraising page
Make a fundraising page with Virgin Money Giving, then share it with friends and family. The money you raise will help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.