We’re sorry that the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is cancelled due to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. The organisers have been unable to reschedule 2020’s event to an alternative date.
If you have already signed up to this event, we'll be in touch about your fundraising and other events you can take part in. Thank you for your patience and support.
With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, this world-class sportive is a truly spectacular event for all involved.
After finishing the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 on The Mall in central London, you're invited to join the Parkinson's UK team for a well-earned celebratory picnic!
If 100 miles is not for you, why not join our RideLondon-Surrey 46 team instead?
Getting your 2020 place
- Our charity places are now open. We ask all our riders to pay a registration fee of £40 and pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £600, which will fund our charity's vital work. Sign up now
- The ballot for the 2020 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is open and will close on 3 January 2020. To apply for a place in the ballot visit prudentialridelondon.co.uk/events/100/entries/ballot/.
Team Parkinson's UK
We'll support you all the way to the finish line, and as a member of the Parkinson's UK RideLondon Team you'll get:
- Team Parkinson's UK cycle jersey
- Invitation to our training day (date TBC)
- Loudest cheer on the course as you whizz past our 3 cheering stations!
- An invitation to our post-race reception in a pub in Green Park
- Expert training tips along with access to training plans
- Fundraising pack, materials and support
- The chance to meet the team at the RideLondon expo
Create your fundraising page
Make a fundraising page with Virgin Money Giving, then share it with friends and family. The money you raise will help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.