The Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 100 follows a testing 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey's stunning countryside.
With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, this world-class sportive is a truly spectacular event for all involved.
After finishing the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 on The Mall in central London, you're invited to join the Parkinson's UK team for a well-earned celebratory picnic!
If 100 miles is not for you, why not join our RideLondon-Surrey 46 team instead?
Getting your 2020 place
- Our charity places are now open. We ask all our riders to pay a registration fee of £40 and pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £600, which will fund our charity's vital work. Sign up now
- The ballot for the 2020 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is open and will close on 3 January 2020. To apply for a place in the ballot visit prudentialridelondon.co.uk/events/100/entries/ballot/.
Team Parkinson's UK
We'll support you all the way to the finish line, and as a member of the Parkinson's UK RideLondon Team you'll get:
- Team Parkinson's UK cycle jersey
- Invitation to our training day (date TBC)
- Loudest cheer on the course as you whizz past our 3 cheering stations!
- An invitation to our post-race reception in a pub in Green Park
- Expert training tips along with access to training plans
- Fundraising pack, materials and support
- The chance to meet the team at the RideLondon expo
Create your fundraising page
Make a fundraising page with Virgin Money Giving, then share it with friends and family. The money you raise will help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.