Isle of Wight Challenge
Organisers Action Challenge give you the choice of walking the route as an individual, taking part as a team, or if you're looking for an extra challenge you can run it as an ultra marathon!
Choose your distance
Save up to £10 this Winter when you sign up before 25 December – don’t miss out! Use discount code WINTERCF for £10 off the full challenge and WINTERCF for £5 off the half challenge.
|106km (Full Island)||53km (Half Island)||25km (Quarter Island)|
|Registration fee||£60 (normally £80)||£45 (normally £60)||£30 (normally £40)|
Take part for Parkinson's
Your support will help us find a cure and help everyone affected by Parkinson's.
Every Parkinson's UK supporter will receive:
- Free Parkinson's UK technical T-shirt, fundraising pack and sponsorship forms
- Free drinks, snacks and hot meals
- Free massage and injury support at main rest points
- Medal, T-shirt and a glass of bubbles when you finish
- Timing chips and timing website for friends and family to track you
What to expect
- Regular covered rest stops
- Fully signed and marshalled routes
- First class medical care throughout
- Warm up and stretch at the start line
- Support vehicles on hand throughout event
Find out more
Please visit the Isle of Wight Challenge website.
Contact our Events team on 020 7963 3949 or email [email protected]
Create a fundraising page
Make a fundraising page with JustGiving, then share it with friends and family. The money you raise will help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.