Isle of Wight Challenge
Walk, jog or run the island’s stunning coastal path. Choose your distance- 25km, 52km, or 106km. Join 2,000 other adventurous people of all ages and experience, for this unforgettable challenge. Give yourself a weekend to remember.
Taking place across the 4-5 May 2019, this challenge is rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with resolve and determination!
Take on the 106km Full Island Challenge over 2 days, or choose a Half (52km) or Quarter (25km) option.
If you have your own place and would like to join the Parkinson's UK, please complete our form top receive the team information and receive a Parkinson's UK breathable top, to where with pride during your challenge.
What to expect
- Regular covered rest stops
- Fully signed and marshalled routes
- First class medical care throughout
- Warm up and stretch at the start line
- Support vehicles on hand throughout event
In 2019, choose your distance- either 25km, 52km, or 106km, and decide to complete your challenge in 1 day or 2 days (with camping overnight).
There are also options in how you fund your place and fundraise for Parkinson's UK!
Take part for Parkinson's
Every Parkinson's UK supporter will receive:
- Free Parkinson's UK technical T-shirt, fundraising pack and sponsorship forms
- Free drinks, snacks and hot meals
- Free massage and injury support at main rest points
- Medal, T-shirt and a glass of bubbles when you finish
- Timing chips and timing website for friends and family to track you
For training guides and other useful information from the Ultra Challenge team, along with answers to FAQs, visit the challenge participant area.
We're here to support you every step of the way. Contact our Events team on 020 7932 1328 or email [email protected].