Isle of Wight Challenge
Taking place across the 2-3 May 2020, this challenge is rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with resolve and determination! Join other adventurous people of all ages and experience, for this unforgettable challenge. Give yourself a weekend to remember.
Take on the 106km Full Island Challenge over 2 days, or choose a Half (52km) or Quarter (25km) option.
If you have your own place and would like to join the Parkinson's UK, please get in tough to receive the team information and get a Parkinson's UK breathable top, to where with pride during your challenge.
Sign up with one of two fundraising options
Take part for Parkinson's
Every Parkinson's UK supporter will receive:
- Free Parkinson's UK technical t-shirt, fundraising pack and sponsorship forms
- Free drinks, snacks and hot meals
- Free massage and injury support at main rest points
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbles when you finish
- Timing chips and timing website for friends and family to track you
What to expect
- Regular covered rest stops
- Fully signed and marshalled routes
- First class medical care throughout
- Warm up and stretch at the start line
- Support vehicles on hand throughout event
For training guides and other useful information from the Ultra Challenge team, along with answers to FAQs, visit the challenge participant area.