Isle of Wight Challenge
Walk, jog or run the island’s stunning coastal path. Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge over the Bank Holiday weekend.
This challenge is rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with resolve and determination! Take on the 106km Full Island Challenge over 2 days, or choose a Half (52km) or Quarter (25km) option.
Get 2 for 1 on registration fees between 26 December and 11 February!
Choose your distance
What to expect
- Regular covered rest stops
- Fully signed and marshalled routes
- First class medical care throughout
- Warm up and stretch at the start line
- Support vehicles on hand throughout event
Take part for Parkinson's
Every Parkinson's UK supporter will receive:
- Free Parkinson's UK technical T-shirt, fundraising pack and sponsorship forms
- Free drinks, snacks and hot meals
- Free massage and injury support at main rest points
- Medal, T-shirt and a glass of bubbles when you finish
- Timing chips and timing website for friends and family to track you
Download the event brochure to find out more
We're here to support you every step of the way. Contact our Events team on 020 7963 3949 or email [email protected].