Deloitte Ride Across Britain
Take on this world famous bucket list event, fully supported over 9 days of incredible cycling.
Cliff tops, moorlands, hidden roads and soaring mountains. Experience the most spectacular cycling that Britain has to offer, riding through 23 counties across England, Wales and Scotland. With a premium level of support, there’s no better way to take on this iconic ride.
This is a chance to see Britain as you’ve never seen it before, camping under the stars and sharing lifelong memories with 850 fellow riders.
- Start: Land's End
- Finish: John O'Groats
- Registration fee: £499
- Minimum sponsorship: £2,200
- Distance: 980 miles in 9 days
- Fully supported event
Download our info pack to see the itinerary and what to expect on your journey.
Be part of the Parkinson's UK team
We will be with you every step of the way, from registration to after the ride. All of our team members will receive:
- Team Parkinson’s UK cycling top
- Expert training tips along with access to training plans
- Fundraising pack, materials and support
- Regular newsletters and access to our Ride Across Britain Facebook page so you can keep in touch with the rest of the team
Already have your own place?
Once you have your own place through the race organisers, complete our online registration form (via Active Network) so we can support you. There's no minimum to raise, however we would suggest you aim to raise £1,000 towards our vital work.
We're here to support you every step of the way. Contact our Events team on 020 7963 3949 or email [email protected].