Canonteign Falls Abseil
This is your chance to abseil 220ft down England's highest waterfall, Canonteign Falls! The views are spectacular, the challenge is terrifying, the cause rewarding. Are you up for it?
About Canonteign Falls
The waterfall is situated on the edge of Dartmoor's National Park, offering some of the most spectacular waterfall and woodland scenery in Devon. No experience is necessary however we must emphasise that this is an extreme challenge!
Abseil for Parkinson's
Our work is totally dependent on donations. Your support will help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.
All abseilers receive a fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and a T-shirt. We'll support you through your fundraising and be there on the day to cheer you on.
What you need to know
- The event starts at 9am - you'll be allocated a time slot between 10am - 5pm.
- You will need to be fit to take part as the day includes a 15-20 minute walk up a steep ascent. You must be confident on your feet to be able to get to the top of the abseil and climb over a fence.
- Minimum age: 15. Anyone under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to sign the consent form.
- All safety kit such as harness, wetsuit and helmets are supplied. Participants will be fully briefed beforehand.
- Any costumes worn are at the discretion of the instructor on the day.
Get your place
Download and complete the booking form to get your place.
Call 0207 963 9330 or email [email protected]
Create your fundraising page
Make a fundraising page with JustGiving, then share it with friends and family. The money you raise will help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's