BOXCAM 200 is back for 2018. This great sportive will test your legs on a mixture of tough climbs, fast descents and scenic flats.
All BOXCAM 100 & 200 cyclists will receive receive the best support from us including:
- fundraising and training plans
- chip timing
- a fully signed route with medical and mechanical support
- rest stops with refreshments, including a lunch stop
- luggage transfer between venues
- a Parkinson's UK cycling jersey
- an overnight stay in Oxford for those doing the full 200-mile including dinner and breakfast
- a bespoke medal
Full 200 miles
We are offering a limited number of 'Self-funding' places, meaning you can pay for the event up front with no sponsorship requirement.
Full 200 miles - £250
100 miles - £125
Terms and conditions apply.
What our cyclists say
"I was absolutely bowled over by the event! The route, the food and accommodation, the dinner, and the attention to the riders' welfare over the weekend was quite superb. No detail was too small. I have taken part in many similar events and BOXCAM 200 rates as the best. Thank you for a fabulous weekend"
For more information about this event please call the events team on 020 7963 9312 or email [email protected].
Walk for Parkinson's
Not a cyclist but want to do your bit for Parkinson's UK on this weekend. Friends and family are welcome to join the Walk for Parkinson's in Oxford on Sunday 23 September.