BOXCAM 200 is back for 2018! Push yourself with this great double century cycling challenge, testing your legs on a mixture of tough climbs, fast descents and scenic flats.
Registrations for the 200 mile route have now closed for 2018. The 100 mile routes will remain open until Monday 10th September.
Ride the full 200 mile route across 2 days, with an overnight stay in Oxford.
Alternatively, you can ride 100 miles in a day, choosing either Stage One or Two of the route.
- Saturday 22 September: Stage One
Bristol - Oxford (100 miles)
- Sunday 23 September: Stage Two
Oxford - Cambridge (100 miles)
200 miles: £80 registration fee and raise at least £350 in sponsorship
100 miles: £40 registration fee and raise at least £200 in sponsorship
We'll be here to help you reach your fundraising goals. You'll also receive loads of tips and advice in your BOXCAM fundraising pack.
Full payment option
(no fundraising required)
We are offering a limited number of self-funded places - pay for the event up-front, with no sponsorship requirement.
200 miles - £250 registration fee
100 miles - £125 registration fee
Terms and conditions apply.
All BOXCAM 100 and 200 cyclists will receive the best support from us including:
- a fully signed route with medical and mechanical support
- an overnight stay in Oxford for those doing the full 200 miles, including dinner and breakfast
- a bespoke Parkinson's UK cycling jersey
- rest stops with refreshments, including a lunch stop
- luggage transfer between venues
- fundraising and training plans
- chip timing
- a bespoke medal
- *New for 2018!* Transfer service offered for cyclist, bike and luggage from London to Bristol, and return service from Cambridge to London post-event. (Extra cost applies - further details below)
Explore the routes
Transfer Service *new for 2018!*
Transfer you, your bike and luggage to the start and finish of BOXCAM200 from London!
As an exciting new addition to this epic cycling challenge, Parkinson's UK are now offering a transfer service from central London to the start in Bristol, along with a return transfer from Cambridge back to London.
- £130 for the return trip, to include the cyclist, their luggage and bike.
- £65 for return trip for luggage and bikes only.
Vehicles will leave London (address: Parkinson's UK head office, 215 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Pimlico), on Friday 21 September at 3pm, setting off to Bristol.
Two return services are offered, on the evening of Sunday 22 September and Monday morning 24 September, from Cambridge back to the Parkinson's UK head office, London.
The transfer will take place using mini buses, suitable vans or cars, depending on final numbers.
If you are interested in this London Transfer Service, please email us at [email protected], or call Joe Mearns at 020 7963 9312.
- Minimum numbers apply to run this service, so Parkinson's UK reserve the right to cancel it if numbers are too low.
- By using this service you do so at your own risk, and Parkinson's UK cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to bikes or luggage.
- Parkinson's UK reserve the right to change the details and timings for this service, but only if deemed essential.
What our cyclists say
"I was absolutely bowled over by the event! The route, the food and accommodation, the dinner, and the attention to the riders' welfare over the weekend was quite superb. No detail was too small. I have taken part in many similar events and BOXCAM 200 rates as the best. Thank you for a fabulous weekend"
For more information about this event please call the events team on 020 7963 9312 or email [email protected].
Walk for Parkinson's
Not a cyclist but want to do your bit for Parkinson's UK? Friends and family are welcome to join the Walk for Parkinson's in Oxford on the second day of BOXCAM 200, Sunday 23 September.
Could your business support us?
Your business could help us find new treatments for people with Parkinson's by supporting BOXCAM 200 and raising vital funds.