Parkinson's UK is a national charity with a local focus. Our extensive network of local groups enables our work to reach communities across the UK. They're further supported by our local teams who run a range of activities and work to improve local services.
But our work is totally dependent on donations. It's only with the help of businesses like yours that we can continue to fund vital research and provide support and information for everyone affected by Parkinson's.
By working with us, your company will benefit from a bespoke charity relationship with an experienced Corporate Fundraising team.
We will strive to meet your business objectives creatively and make sure your employees are fully engaged and motivated.
- 2.1 million visits to our website in 2014
- 35,792 likes on Facebook, over 38,995 followers on Twitter and 319,997 views on YouTube (figures correct as of 22 June 2015)
- 7,181 discussion forum members
- 365 local groups across the UK
- Regional fundraising team of 25 across the UK, including teams in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- 350 specialist Parkinson's nurses
- More than 7,000 people in our Campaigns Network
- 3,000 volunteers
- 1,700 members in our Research Support Network
- Teams of researchers working on over 100 groundbreaking research projects
How your vital support can help us
- Sponsor one of our national running, cycling or special events.
- Provide a community with a Parkinson's local adviser for a year.
- Provide a community with a specialist Parkinson's nurse - a lifeline for people with Parkinson's.
- Fund one of our groundbreaking research projects - at any one time we have 100 projects that are working to find a cure and better treatments.
- Help fund our freephone helpline 0808 800 0303 - an invaluable source of support for people with Parkinson's and carers.
Get in touch today about working with us
Email us at [email protected] or call our Corporate Fundraising team on 020 7963 9373.