16 July 2017
- Start and finish: Greenwich Park (map)
- Minimum Sponsorship: £50 suggested
- Registration fee: £10 for adults and £5 for under 16s
- Registration opens: 10am
- Start time: 11am
- Routes: 1 mile, 3 miles and 5 miles
Come along to our walk in historic Greenwich Park, 1 of the 8 Royal Parks and home to the world famous Meridian Line and Royal Observatory.
Choose from 3 different routes: 1, 3 or 5 miles.
Walk for Parkinson's
Take part in a Walk for Parkinson’s in 2017 and help raise vital funds for people affected by Parkinson’s. Every step will take us closer to a cure.
All our walkers will receive the best support from us, including:
- A Walk for Parkinson's t-shirt
- Fundraising advice, including a fundraising pack
- Support with your training
- A finisher's medal
- Parking: Parking is available at Greenwich Park, however, please do check the Royal Parks website for detailed information on the locations and capacity of car parks.
- Dogs: Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Walk packs: which include your walk t-shirt and number will be sent out 2 weeks prior to the walk.
- Volunteering: if you would be interested in volunteering for the walk instead of taking part please contact us on 020 7963 3912
- Minimum Sponsorship: There's no minimum sponsorship required to take part in the walk, but we suggest that walkers aim to raise at least £50.
- Registration: Please note registration closes 1 week prior to the event. On the day registration will be available but will be cash only and will cost £15 for adults and £7.50 for under 16s
Greenwich Park Blackheath Gate Charlton Way London
To register your interest in this year's walk phone 020 7963 3912 or email [email protected]
Events region London