We're inviting people of all ages, abilities and fitness levels to take steps to improve life for people with Parkinson’s.
With the choice of shorter and longer distances and with locations including some of the UK's most beautiful parks, countryside and cities, there really is a walk for everyone.
Sign up today and help raise awareness and vital funds. Every Step Takes us Closer to a cure.
Find your nearest walk
- Entry fee: £10 for adults and £5 for under 16s
- Please note registration closes 1 week prior to each event
- Cash-only on the day registration will be available; £15 for adults and £7.50 for under 16s
- Distances: each walk has a choice of shorter and longer distances so there's something for everyone
- We'll provide: a free Parkinson's UK T-shirt and fundraising pack
- On the day: you'll get a medal and we'll be there to cheer you on
Contact our Fundraising team on 020 7963 3912 or email [email protected] for more information about our walks.
Organise your own walk
If none of these dates and locations work for you, why not consider organising your own walk? We’ve got everything you need to plan your own walk, including a handy organise your own walk pack to get you started.