24 September 2018 to 29 September 2018
Join us for this exciting challenge through Venice, on the Adriatic Coast, to Rome.
Our exciting challenge takes us south on flat roads from the canals of Venice to the rolling hills of Tuscany and Umbria, before coming down out of the hills on our last day for the run-in to Rome, where we finish a stone’s throw away from some of the main sights.
Join our team
Help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's. The experience of being part of a team with a common goal is fantastic and you'll leave having made friends for life.
|Registration fee||Fundraising target||Trip cost|
- Parkinson's UK will be on hand to offer fundraising advice and materials and can send you a cycling top, fundraising pack and sponsorship forms.
- Transfers from and to Venice and Rome airports
- All meals except where specified in the info pack, and accommodation on a twin-share basis
- Discover Adventure leaders / mechanics / drivers
- Full vehicle support throughout the trip
- Group bike collection from Venice airport
- Group transfer to Rome airport
- Maps and route information
- Celebration lunch in Rome
To find out further information about the challenge, please download an information pack.
Phone 020 7932 1342 or email [email protected]
Events region Overseas