Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 follows a testing 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey's stunning countryside.
With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, this world class sportive is a truly spectacular event for all involved. After finishing the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 on The Mall in central London, you are invited to join the Parkinson's UK team for a celebratory picnic.
If 100 miles is not for you, why not join our RideLondon-Surrey 46 team instead?
Team Parkinson's UK
We'll support you all the way to the finish line, and as a member of the Parkinson's UK RideLondon Team you will get:
- Team Parkinson's UK cycle jersey
- Loudest cheer on the course as you whizz past our cheering stations
- An invitation to our post-race picnic
- Expert training tips along with access to training plans
- Fundraising pack, materials and support
Join forces with the Parkinson's UK RideLondon team and do something amazing for people with Parkinson's.
Getting a 2018 place
- To apply for one of our charity places, please complete our online registration form (via Active Network). For each place we ask for a registration fee of £40 and a pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £600.
- The ballot is now open for 2018. Apply for your place on the RideLondon website.
Create your fundraising page
Make a fundraising page with JustGiving, then share it with friends and family. The money you raise will help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.