30 July 2017
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside.
With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it's a truly spectacular event for all involved. The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 finishes on The Mall in central London, shortly before 150 professional cyclists race in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Classic on a similar route.
If 100-miles is not for you, why not join our RideLondon-Surrey 46 team instead?
Team Parkinson's UK
We'll support you all the way to the finish line, and as a member of the Parkinson's UK RideLondon Team you will get:
- Team Parkinson's UK cycle jersey
- Expert training tips along with access to training plans
- Fundraising pack, materials and support
- Regular newsletters and access to our RideLondon team Facebook page so you can keep in touch with other riders
- Supporter points around the course and at the finish so friends and family can join our team on the day too!
Join forces with the Parkinson's UK RideLondon team and do something amazing for people with Parkinson's.
- Applications for our charity places open. If you would like to register please fill in our online registration form. Charity place riders will be asked to pay a registration fee of £50 and pledge to raise a minimum of £700. Riders must be 18 or over at the time of the event.
- The public ballot entry system for RideLondon-Surrey is now closed. If you were lucky enough to gain a place we would love for you to ride with us please fill in our online registration form. There is no minimum sponsorship target for own place riders, we would suggest you set your initial target at £300.
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park London
Contact our Events team on 020 7932 1369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org