04 June 2017
Start Time: 9.00am
Location: Stratford Racecourse, Warwickshire
Take part in our Pedal for Parkinson's event in Warwickshire this summer and help keep the wheels turning for Parkinson’s research and support.
Online Registration has now closed, but you can still sign up on the day.
- Start and finish: Stratford Racecourse, Warwickshire
- On the day registration fee: £35 Adults, £15 Juniors (under 16s)
- On the day registration times: 07:45 - 08:50.
- Registration form
- Sponsorship: There's no minimum sponsorship but we ask that each cyclist tries to raise at least £100
- Start time: Burn (9:00), Blaze (9:15), Blast (9:30)
- Routes: 63 Mile Burn Map Route, 43 Mile Blaze Map Route, 18 Mile Blast Map Route
- Please read through the important information about the day and frequently asked questions
- TIming results will appear on Race Timing Solutions.
Pedal for Parkinson's
Help us reach our goal of £100,000 from our Pedal for Parkinson's series, and help us bring forward the day when no one fears Parkinson's.
All our cyclists will receive the very best support from us, including:
- Signposted route
- Chip Timing
- Bike mechanic support
- A downloadable GPX route file
- Refreshments en route
- A bespoke medal and a big cheer at the finish
- Post-race leg massage
- Fun family games at the charity village
Stratford Racecourse, Luddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire