04 June 2017
Start Time: 9.00am
Location: Stratford Racecourse, Warwickshire
Take part in our Pedal for Parkinson's event in Warwickshire this summer and help keep the wheels turning for Parkinson’s research and support.
- Start and finish: Stratford Racecourse, Warwickshire (map)
- Registration fee: £25 Adults, £10 Juniors (under 16s)
- Sponsorship: There's no minimum sponsorship but we ask that each cyclist tries to raise at least £100
- Start time: Burn (9:00), Blaze (9:15), Blast (9:30)
- Routes: We are looking into new routes for this event, distances to be confirmed soon.
With a choice three routes though Warwickshire's beautiful countryside, there's a distance to suit everyone.
Pedal for Parkinson's
Help us reach our goal of £100,000 from our Pedal for Parkinson's series, and help us bring forward the day when no one fears Parkinson's.
All our cyclists will receive the very best support from us, including:
- Fundraising advice, including a fundraising pack
- Signposted route
- Chip Timing
- Bike mechanic support
- A downloadable GPX route file
- Refreshments en route
- A bespoke medal and a big cheer at the finish
- Post-race leg massage
- Fun family games at the charity village
Stratford Racecourse, Luddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Events region West Midlands