06 August 2017
Start Time: 9.00am
Location: Stirling High School, Stirling
Take part in our Pedal for Parkinson's event in Stirling this summer and help keep the wheels turning for Parkinson’s research and support.
Our online registration has now closed, but don't worry we are taking on the day registrations.
- Start and finish: Stirling High School, Stirling (map)
- Registration fee on the day: £35 adults, £10 juniors (under 16s)
- Sponsorship: There's no minimum sponsorship but we ask that each cyclist tries to raise at least £100
- Start time: Burn (9:00), Blaze (9:15), Blast (9:30)
- Routes: 23-mile blast, 34-mile blaze or 51-mile burn
- On the day registration will be open from 7.45 to 8.45.
- On the day registration form - you are welcome to bring your completed form along with you, but we will have plenty of spares
- Final information - please read through before attending
With a choice of our 23-mile blast, 34-mile blaze or 51-mile burn routes though central Scotland's beautiful countryside, there's a distance to suit everyone.
Pedal for Parkinson's
Help us reach our goal of £100,000 from our Pedal for Parkinson's series, and bring forward the day when no one fears Parkinson's.
All our cyclists will receive the very best support from us, including:
- Fundraising advice and a fundraising pack
- Chip timing
- Bike mechanic support
- Refreshments en route
- Post-race leg massage
- Fun family games at the charity village
Torbrex Farm Road, Stirling