06 August 2017
Start Time: 9.00am
Location: Stirling High School, Stirling
Take part in our Pedal for Parkinson's event in Stirling this summer and help keep the wheels turning for Parkinson’s research and support.
- Start and finish: Stirling High School, Stirling (map)
- Registration fee: £25 Adults, £10 Juniors (under 16s)
- Sponsorship: There's no minimum sponsorship but we ask that each cyclist tries to raise at least £100
- Start time: Burn (9:00), Blaze (9:15), Blast (9:30)
- Routes: 23-mile blast, 34-mile blaze or 51-mile burn
With a choice of our 23-mile blast, 34-mile blaze or 51-mile burn routes though central Scotland's beautiful countryside, there's a distance to suit everyone.
Pedal for Parkinson's
Help us reach our goal of £100,000 from our Pedal for Parkinson's series, and bring forward the day when no one fears Parkinson's.
All our cyclists will receive the very best support from us, including:
- Fundraising advice and a fundraising pack
- Chip Timing
- Bike mechanic support
- A downloadable GPX route file
- Refreshments en route
- Post-race leg massage
- Fun family games at the charity village
Torbrex Farm Road, Stirling
Events region Scotland