18 September 2016
Start Time: 10.00am
Location: Seaclose Park, Isle of Wight
With a choice of our 20 mile blast, 41 mile blaze or 57 mile burn routes though the island's beautiful countryside, there's a distance to suit everyone.
There's no minimum sponsorship but we ask that each cyclist tries to raise at least £100. Help us reach our goal of £140,000 from the 4 Pedal for Parkinson's events!
We'll spend all the money raised in the local region.
On the day registration
Our online registration is now closed but you can still sign up on the day. Please come to our registration tent between 8.30 and 9.30.
Picking pack up on the day
If you registered after 6 September then we will have your pack ready for you to pick up. If you registered before then and have not received the pack then please come to the registration desk between 8.30 and 9.30 and we will issue you a new one. Please ensure you read the important information document below beforehand.
- Venue: Seaclose Park, Isle of Wight
- Distances: 20, 41 or 57 miles
- Minimum ages: 11 for the 21 mile route, 16 for the 41 and 59 mile routes; all under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The routes: Blast (20 miles), Blaze (41 miles), Burn (57 miles)
- On the day cost: £25 adults. £15 for under-16s
- Important information: please read through this important information document
- Click here to view the event FAQs
What to expect
- a signposted circular route
- bike mechanic support
- downloadable GPX route file powered by MapMyRide
- refreshments en route
- a medal and a big cheer at the finish
- fun family games at the charity village
Please note all routes are approximate and are subject to change.
Seaclose Park, Newport, Isle of Wight