02 July 2017
- Start and finish: Ripley Castle (map)
- Walk registration fee: £10 for adults and £5 for under 16s
- Cycle registration fee: £25 for adults and £10 for under 16s
- Walk start time: 10:30
- Cycle start time: Burn (9:00), Blaze (9:15), Blast (9:30)
- Walk routes: 1.5 miles, 3 miles and 10 miles
- Cycle routes: 20 miles, 40 miles and 60 miles
- Fundraising target: £50-£100
We’re holding two great events in one day at the iconic Ripley Castle and we’d love you to join us. There’s a choice of cycling distances and walking routes, so bring your family and friends along for a fun-filled day in the wonderful Yorkshire countryside.
Sign up to Pedal
Sign up to Walk
Walkers will receive a free cotton Parkinson's UK t-shirt and medal.
Cyclists will receive a timing chip for the race and medal.
Volunteering: if you would be interested in volunteering for the pedal or walk instead of taking part please contact us on 020 7963 3912
Minimum Sponsorship: there's no minimum sponsorship required to take part in this event, but we suggest that participants aim to raise between £50 - £100.
Registration: please note registration closes 1 week prior to the event. On the day registration will be available but will be cash only.
Events region Yorkshire and Humber