17 June 2017
Start Time: 10.30am
Location: Dorking, Surrey
Clamber, climb and crawl your way over walls, down slides, across cargo nets and through miles of MUD! Whether you tackle it as a team or go solo, this mission will show what you’re really made of! Muddy Mission is held on the Nuts Challenge military assault course – one of the biggest and most well-known obstacle courses in Europe.
We're really excited to also announce a new 10km distance for this year, which means you can get even muddier!
- Distance: 5km or 10km (including 60+/120+ obstacles)
- Start time:10:30am
- Parkinson's UK entry fee: £27 - 5K, £30 - 10K
- Standard entry fee: £45 - 5K, £50 - 10K
- Fundraising target: Parkinson's UK entries must raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £150.
If you don't fancy running, why not help out on the day? Get in touch with us by email at [email protected] for details.
We'll provide runners with:
- chip timing
- free baggage drop and parking
- breathable Parkinson's UK top
All runners will receive a bespoke finishers medal as well as a fundraising pack and sponsorship forms.
Henfold Lakes Henfold Lane Dorking Surrey
Contact the Events team on 020 7932 1314 or email [email protected].
Race photography for the Muddy Mission is provided by the event sponsors UK Sport Photo Ltd.
Events region South East of England