17 June 2017
Start Time: 10.30am
Location: Dorking, Surrey
- Distance: 5km or 10km (including 60+/120+ obstacles)
- Start time:10:30am
- Parkinson's UK entry fee: £27 - 5K, £30 - 10K
- Standard entry fee: £45 - 5K, £50 - 10K
- Fundraising target: Parkinson's UK entries must raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £150.
Clamber, climb and crawl your way over walls, down slides, across cargo nets and through miles of MUD! Whether you tackle it as a team or go solo, this mission will show what you’re really made of! Muddy Mission is held on the Nuts Challenge military assault course – one of the biggest and most well-known obstacle courses in Europe.
We're really excited to also announce a new 10km distance for this year, which means you can get even muddier!
If you don't fancy running, why not help out on the day? Get in touch with us by email at [email protected] for details.
We'll provide runners with:
- chip timing
- free baggage drop and parking
- breathable Parkinson's UK top
All runners will receive a bespoke finishers medal as well as a fundraising pack and sponsorship forms.
Henfold Lakes Henfold Lane Dorking Surrey
Contact the Events team on 020 7932 1314 or email [email protected].
Race photography for the Muddy Mission is provided by the event sponsors UK Sport Photo Ltd.
Events region South East of England