Here you can find details of meetings and events the Mid Sussex Branch is planning. Find an event that suits you and join us.
Branch meetings and events 2017 and 2018
Day: Usually third Friday of the month, 3pm-4.30pm (tea/coffee served from 2.30pm), plus other selected dates
Venue: Wivelsfield Green Village Hall, Eastern Road, Wivelsfield, RH17 7QG - view map
Transport to/from the monthly meetings in Wivelsfield Village Hall is available by wheelchair accessible Bluebird Community bus to people with Parkinson's who live locally and who do not have access to private car or public transport. For further information contact Malcolm Slater on 01444 254330.
- 1 December - social afternoon with musical entertainment.
- 18 January - Shakers & Movers Friends lunch at the Jolly Tanners pub, Handcross Road, Staplefield, West Sussex RH17 6EF at the usual time of 12 noon for 12.30.Call John Hayward on 01444 241794 for more information.
- 19 January - The Alexander Technique Rebecca Rees.
- 16 February - movement to music demonstration, Penny Woodman with carers meeting in the Renshaw Room.
- 16 March - AGM PUK. Supporter Services Roadshow.
- 19 April - Shakers & Movers Friends lunch at the Half Moon pub in Balcombe at 12 noon for 12.30. Call John Hayward on 01444 241794 for more information.
- 20 April - TBA
- 11 May - TBA
- 15 June - TBA
- 20 July - Sarah Milner, the Violinist, entertains.