01 September 2018 to 10 September 2018
Join us as we trek this breathtakingly beautiful route through valleys and high passes, scattered with fascinating Inca ruins to Machu Picchu.
Trekking on Inca-paved paths and steps, our route takes us up through lush cloudforest to the demanding Dead Woman’s Pass (4,200m). Continually climbing up or dropping down, our way is steep at times, and the altitude adds to the challenge. We finally come to the Sun Gate, which overlooks Machu Picchu, where your first magical glimpse provides an unforgettable reward for your efforts.
Join our team
Help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's. The experience of being part of a team with a common goal is fantastic and you'll leave having made friends for life.
|Registration fee||Fundraising target||Trip cost|
- Parkinson's UK will be on hand to offer fundraising advice and materials and can send you a breathable T-shirt, fundraising pack and sponsorship forms.
- All transport from London to Cuzco return
- Internal flight departure taxes
- All meals except where specified in the info pack, accommodation and camping equipment
- Discover Adventure leaders; doctor with group of 15+participants; local guides, porters and cooks
- Local support and back-up equipment
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and other sites visited as part of the itinerary
To find out further information about the challenge, please download an information pack.
Phone 020 7932 1342 or email [email protected]
Events region Overseas