04 July 2018 to 08 July 2018
Join us as we trek through Iceland's incredible landscape. Its wild volcanic landscapes, mountains, glaciers, hot springs, geysers and waterfalls, combined with its rich history, literature and folklore make it a fascinating country to explore.
This captivating and highly diverse short trek takes us up to a high pass between two majestic glaciers, taking in the new lava from the 2010 eruption of Eyjafjallajökull. We finish at the beautiful waterfall of Skógarfoss before returning to Reykjavik, where we have some time to explore or visit the famous Blue Lagoon thermal spa.
Join our team
Help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's. The experience of being part of a team with a common goal is fantastic and you'll leave having made friends for life.
|Registration fee||Fundraising target||Trip cost|
- Parkinson's UK will be on hand to offer fundraising advice and materials and can send you a breathable t-shirt, fundraising pack and sponsorship forms
- Flights from London to Reykjavik return and all transport
- All meals except where specified, and accommodation
- Discover Adventure leaders; doctor with group of 15+ participants; local mountain guides and drivers
- Local support and back-up equipment
- Entrance to any sites visited as part of the itinerary
- Airline taxes
To find out further information about the challenge, please download an information pack.
Phone 020 7932 1342 or email email@example.com
Events region Overseas