14 July 2018 to 15 July 2018
Location: The Ridgeway, Oxfordshire
We're excited to be an official charity partner for Race to the Stones - the UK’s biggest Ultra, on Britain’s oldest path.
This is your chance to walk, jog or run an epic 100km to the historic Avebury Stone Circle.
People have walked the length of the Ridgeway for over 50,000 years. Now it is your turn to take on the challenge of following in their footsteps.
You will be surrounded by the best of the British countryside, along with Bronze Age hill forts and Roman river crossings giving you a taste of history as you go.
- Start: Lewknor, Oxfordshire
- Finish: Avebury Stone Circle
- Distance: Walk, jog, or run 100km
- Complete the route non-stop or stay overnight
- Fully supported alongside 2,500 challengers, with food, hot showers and massages
Choose your route
|100km non-stop (excluding camping)||100km over 2 days (including camping)|
The classic challenge doing the full course in one go
Full support along the route including hot food at half way and the finish
The full route but split into two with a night in the base camp
Ideal to see all the route in daylight
Be part of the Parkinson’s UK Team
We'll be with you every step of the way from registration to after the race. All of our team members will receive:
- Team Parkinson’s UK technical T-shirt
- Expert training tips along with access to training plans
- Fundraising pack, materials and support
- Regular newsletters and access to our Race to the Stones Facebook page so you can keep in touch with the rest of the team
Field Farm Shirburn Road Lewknor Watlington Oxon
Contact our Events Team on 020 7932 1369 or email [email protected]
Events region South of England