Cycle London to Paris 2018
The classic London to Paris cycle route connects 2 of the world's most iconic capital cities, via the picturesque countryside of Kent and Northern France.
After cycling 300 miles in 4 days, finishing at the Eiffel Tower evokes a real sense of achievement!
Help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's. The experience of being part of a team with a common goal is fantastic and you'll leave having made friends for life.
|Registration fee||Fundraising target||Trip cost|
- Parkinson's UK will be on hand to offer fundraising advice and materials and can send you a cycling top, fundraising pack and sponsorship forms.
- All transport from London to Paris return (by ferry and Eurostar)
- All meals except where specified in the info pack, and accommodation on a twin-share basis
- Discover Adventure leaders / mechanics / drivers
- Full vehicle support throughout the trip
- Maps and route information
- Celebration meal in Paris
To find out further information about the challenge, please download an information pack.
View photos from London to Paris Cycle 2016 on Flickr.