05 September 2018 to 09 September 2018
Location: London to Paris
The classic London to Paris cycle route connects 2 of the world's most iconic capital cities, via the picturesque countryside of Kent and Northern France.
After cycling 300 miles in 4 days, finishing at the Eiffel Tower evokes a real sense of achievement!
Join our team
Help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's. The experience of being part of a team with a common goal is fantastic and you'll leave having made friends for life.
|Registration fee||Fundraising target||Trip cost|
- Parkinson's UK will be on hand to offer fundraising advice and materials and can send you a cycling top, fundraising pack and sponsorship forms.
- All transport from London to Paris return (by ferry and Eurostar)
- All meals except where specified in the info pack, and accommodation on a twin-share basis
- Discover Adventure leaders / mechanics / drivers
- Full vehicle support throughout the trip
- Maps and route information
- Celebration meal in Paris
To find out further information about the challenge, please download an information pack.
View photos from London to Paris Cycle 2016 on Flickr.
Start at Blackheath Common, finish at the Eiffel Tower.
Contact our Events team on 020 7932 1342 or email [email protected]
Events region Overseas