24 September 2017
Start Time: 9.00am
- Registration fee: £30
- Minimum sponsorship: £150
This is your chance to abseil 220ft down England's highest waterfall, Canonteign Falls! The waterfall is situated on the edge of Dartmoor's National Park, in the heart of Devon's Teign Valley, offering some of the most spectacular waterfall and woodland scenery in Devon.
No experience is necessary however we must emphasise that this is an extreme challenge. You will need to be fit to take part as the day includes a 15-20 minute walk up a steep ascent. You must be confident on your feet to be able to get to the top of the abseil and climb over a fence.
You will be provided with full instruction from a trained provider, and also given a wetsuit to wear for the abseil. All on-the-day information will be included in your fundraising pack which will be posted to you after you have registered.
The views are spectacular, the challenge is terrifying, the cause rewarding. Are you up for it?
Abseil for Parkinson's
Our work is totally dependent on donations. Your support will help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.
All abseilers receive a fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and a T-shirt. We'll support you through your fundraising and be there on the day to cheer you on.
- Minimum age: 15. Anyone under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to sign the consent form.
- No previous experience is necessary however we must emphasise that this is an extreme challenge and you will need to be fit to take part.
- All safety kit such as harness, wetsuit and helmets are supplied. Participants will be fully briefed beforehand.
- Any costumes worn are at the discretion of the instructor on the day
Canonteign Falls, Dartmoor National Park, Lower Ashton, Exeter
Regional fundraising team
Call 0207 963 9330 or email [email protected]
Events region South West of England