16 September 2017 to 17 September 2017
Start Time: 8.00am
Our brand new sportive will test your legs on a mixture of tough climbs, fast descents and scenic flats as you pedal to power Parkinson’s research.
Ride the full route with an overnight stay in Oxford, or pick one stage.
|Full 200 miles||£75||£350|
All BOXCAM 200 cyclists will receive:
- fundraising and training plans
- chip timing
- a fully signed route with medical and mechanical support
- rest stops with refreshments, including lunch stop
- luggage transfer between venues
- Parkinson's UK cycling jersey
- overnight stay at Jury’s Inn Oxford for those doing the full 200 mile including dinner and breakfast
- a bespoke medal
Day one: Bristol to Oxford
Day two: Oxford to Cambridge
Why take part?
This new event marks 200 years since Parkinson’s was identified. Because 200 years of Parkinson’s is too long, your fundraising will go directly towards our research for new and better treatments in years, not decades.
Together we can bring forward the day when no one fears Parkinson’s.
Blaise Castle, Henbury Rd, Bristol
For more information about this event please call Julia on 020 7963 9312 or email [email protected]